- Neil Sloane's "Integer Sequences" Encyclopedia can be consulted online :
- Neil Sloane's Integer Sequences
- First there were of course the numbers we all had to learn at school :
- %N The natural numbers. under A000027.
- Then came the familiarisation with the elementary particles of the above numbers :
- %N The prime numbers. under A000040.
- Finally we can deal with patternlike numbers of a third kind namely the
- %N Palindromes. under A002113.
- Click here to view some of the author's [P. De Geest] entries to the table.
- Click here to view some entries to the table about palindromes.
To look up a number sequence in the
On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences,
enter it here and click "Submit":