Websources about '196' becoming palindromic by using reversal sums
The Number of the Beast 666
- [ June 14, 2007 ] submitted by Hanneke de Bruin (email)
- " My name is Magdalena and my birthdate is 15-06-1941. That makes
- numerologically 6-6-6. Coming friday I will be 66 years of age.
- Isn't this a beastly nice coincidence ! "
Photo by courtesy of Enoch Haga who was in Germany Apr 14-28, 2005.
On the road he spotted the Devil travelling with him!
Websources about Palindromic DNA sequences
Random trivial 'palindrome' facts
- The chemical formula for Rubidium Bromide is RbBr.
It is the only chemical formula known to be a palindrome!
- [ June 12, 2003 ] submitted by José Antônio Fabiano Mendes (email)
from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- A native from the country of Nauru is called a Nauruan.
- This is the only palindromic nationality.
- [ July 14, 2003 ] submitted by José Antônio Fabiano Mendes (email)
- Incidentally, the name Greenland is ironic, as more than four-fifths
- of the land is ice-capped. The palindromically named village of
- Qaanaaq, in the district of Thule, has the distinction of being the
- northern-most naturally inhabited place on earth.
- Please see http://www.wordsmith.org/awad/archives/0801
- [ July 15, 2003 ] submitted by Terry Trotter (†) (email)
- RADAR, in addition to being an abbreviation, is also a palindrome,
- the same in both directions, just like a radar signal that goes out from
- the radar antenna, hits the target and then returns to the radar antenna.
- In Hebrew, the word for radar: MACAM is also a similar abbreviation
- and also is a palindrome (both in Hebrew characters and in transliteration
- in Latin characters).
[ TOP OF PAGE]